The highly acclaimed DirtWise Academy, developed by World Champion Racer Shane Watts and taught by reigning GNCC XC-2 Champion Jason Thomas, will be conducting a DirtWise "In-Depth" Riding School on July 20/21st in Shawville, QC.
About our "In-Depth" Program:
The DirtWise Two Day In-Depth School is exactly that: an in-depth analysis of all components a rider will encounter on the track or trail. The DirtWise School has been conducted over the last six years (450 schools and over 3500 graduates), and is our proven course for success for any level of rider, from novice to advanced. This school will allow even the most experienced rider to gain a better understanding of the "why" behind the "what" of trail obstacles, and to have a better understanding of how to increase their safety, conserve energy, and ride faster on the trail.
• Cost: $300**/Student. Each student will also receive a Free "I Survived" DirtWise T-shirt.
• **$100 Deposit is due at the time of registration. Deposit is non-refundable but may be applied to a future school.
• Maximum Number of Students: 12
How to Register:
There is a two-step process for getting registered. Follow the steps below to complete your registration:
1. Submit your registration form. Below is the link to the registration form:
2. Once you have submitted your registration form, go ahead and submit your deposit by following the link below and select the appropriate deposit for either the In-Depth or HardCore class:
Once BOTH of these steps are completed and you have received your confirmation email, you'll be officially confirmed for the school.